It is with great pleasure that we look forward to having you as part of our dance family. We are a fun and family oriented dance studio that feels dance is very important to your childís development. Not only will they learn to dance, but they will also gain coordination, grace, self-confidence and will also learn life lessons! We are located in Greenville, Ohio and have been serving the Community for over 30 years. The Studio is open to all skill levels from beginners to advanced. If you have any questions, please donít hesitate to call us!
- Returning a completed registration form with the first & last monthís tuition will help ensure a place in the desired class.
- Registration for class will only be accepted in person and will be prioritized in the order in which they are received.
- Registration is no longer available by phone except for new students.
- You will be notified at the time of registration if the class you choose is not appropriate, filled, or cancelled.
- Parents will need to sign a Tuition Agreement Contract at the time of registration.
Click HERE for a printable copy of the registration sheet.
- New classes start in September and June and are held weekly.
- Classes available for 3 years thru adult, girls & boys, beginners through advanced.
- Most classes are 30 minutes long.
- Advanced classes are 45 minutes or 1 hour.
- We have classes in:
- Ballet (Age 3 and up): Ballet is the most demanding type of dance. All other forms of dance benefit from its precise execution of movement. Classes will help students develop balance, timing, strength, coordination, and creative expression.
- Toe (Pointe) (After at least 6 years or at discretion of teacher): This class is offered to students who have had enough ballet training to develop the required strength for pointe training.
- Tap (Age 3 and up): Tap teaches dancers to use their feet as a rhythmic instrument and will also help with balance, musicality, and coordination.
- Jazz (Age 6 and up): Jazz originated from Ballet and emphasizes contemporary technique, rhythm, and style in oneís own creative expression.
- Hula (Age 6 and up): This traditional Hawaiian dance is characterized by rhythmic movements of the hips and gestures with the hands to tell a story. Learning hula is helpful to all dancers as it promotes grace and expressive hand movements.
- Acrobat (Age 5 and up): Acro is very similar to tumbling. Students gain flexibility and awareness of body control in order to execute various acrobatic tricks. Many students establish greater confidence and energy from work in this class.
- Class placement is at the discretion of the teacher.