Spring Revue Information
The Revue is usually held in early June.
At Memorial Hall in Greenville, Ohio.
After Memorial Day….Call 547-1028 for tickets during the day.
Visit or call the Studio at 548-2331 for tickets after 4 p.m.
Or call my cell at 937-409-7835
General Spring Revue Information and Policies
All accounts (lessons, costumes, shoes, etc) must be paid in full by costume day or the costume will not be sent home.
- Each year we have a show for all students to participate in…the excitement and accomplishment of performing in front of an audience is the reward for all dancers.
- There will be mandatory rehearsals, costume fees and ticket costs if you choose to participate in our Spring Revue. Detailed information will be sent home in the spring.
- A costume deposit of $40 per costume is due by November 1st. Deposits are non-refundable. Please use the costume deposit coupon to pay your deposit.
- Anyone wishing to start paying toward their costumes may do so before November 1st.
- If the costume is over the deposit, you will receive a bill after the first of the year with the balance due.
- All accounts (lessons, costumes, shoes, etc) must be paid in full by costume day or the costume will not be sent home.